Born 1977, Cork City.
Lives and Works in Dublin.
- This Way To Enchantment at Sirius Arts Centre, Cobh, Ireland
- Build Your Church On The Strength of Your Fear at Camden Palace Hotel Community Arts Centre, Cork, Ireland. This was the first large-scale art project crowd-funded in Ireland.
Selected Group Shows / Broadcasts / Performances:
- Rua Red Winter Open Exhibition
- nag Gallery, Dublin, Group Exhibition
- Galway Arts Centre, Between Dog And Wolf. Curator Maeve Mulrennan.
- The Hermione Exhibition, Alexandra College, Dublin. Curator Aisling Prior.
- Phonica, Smock Alley Theatre, Dublin. Live drawing performance in collaboration with cellist Kate Ellis.
- nag Gallery, Dublin. Two-person exhibition.
- CAOS Ensemble, National Concert Hall, Dublin. Visual Artist/Visual Arts Facilitator
- Foundation 15 Festival, Tullamore, Co. Offaly
- 7th International Symposium on Soundscape, CASTELLO DI BESENO, ITALY - organised by Forum Klanglandschaft, Berlin.
- RHA Annual Exhibition, Dublin.
- RTE Lyric FM – Nova with Bernard Clarke. My sound piece When All Is Said And Done was played on 16 November. Another work, Breathe was played on 7th December.
- Ormston House, Limerick. What Has Been Shall Always Never Be Again. Curator Dr. Ian Alden Russell.
- Avenue Road Gallery, Dublin: Curator Jennette Donnelly.
- National Gallery of Ireland, St. Patrick’s Festival; Kilkenny Arts Festival (Set Theatre); Cork Midsummers Festival (Triskel Arts Centre); Half Moon Theatre,Cork; Lismore Arts Festival. A series of live drawing performances with cellist Kate Ellis and the RESOUND Collective.
- Temporary Gallery Berlin. Four-person exhibition.
- Signal Arts Centre, Co. Wicklow: Open Drawing Exhibition. Curator Aoife Fitzgerald.
- Crocus Gallery, Nottingham: The Drawing Project. Curator Alyn Mulholland.
- The Exchange, Temple Bar: Silhouette – a live collaboration of drawing and sound, with sound designer Keith Lindsay.
- RHA Annual Exhibition.
- The Solomon Gallery, Dublin. Sculpture For Small Gardens.
- RHA Annual Exhibition. Prizewinner.
- Gallery 44, Cork. Less Is More - Two-person exhibition.
- Artists And Friends Podcast, UK. Review of When All Is Said And Done.
- ArticulAction online magazine: 22 Page interview in this biennial magazine.
- 365Artists365days blog. Interview. 2015
- Visual Artists News Sheet: I wrote a full-page article about my project Build Your Church On The Strength Of Your Fear. 2013
- The Cork News: Review of Build Your Church On The Strength of Your Fear. 2011
- The Irish Times: The Ticket. Aidan Dunne review of the Solomon Gallery Group Show. 2007
- Travel and Training Award. Arts Council of Ireland
- RHA Annual Exhibition. ‘Solomon Gallery Award for a Sculpture of Distinction’.
- National Certificate, Furniture Design & Manufacture, The Furniture College, GMIT, Letterfrack, Co. Galway.
- NCVA Furniture Design & Manufacture, Colaiste Stiofain Naofa, Cork.
- Sound Engineering, Pulse Recording Studios, Dublin.
- Arts (History, Greek & Roman Civilization), University College Cork.